Sunday 26 January 2020

How Literature Shaped Me

How Literature Shaped Me

Hello Reader...........

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

Gohil Kailas, I am student of English Literature, studing in M.A. part-2. So far literature is now understood as literature. This I did not know enything about literature.



My literary career is strated coming in to M.A..  My B.A. went to in game. And school time doesn't matter. And yes,
      'બાળપણ જ મારું સાહિત્ય હતું.'

Now, I talk about literature from my childhood. School time tech lot of literature but even childhood is something  different. I come from villiege, so lot of exprience in childhood. House work so many like,
-Going to fill the water
-Fram work.

Literary memory of school time:


Then my 11th and 12 th strands, lot of enjoying. And there is nothing to be learned. And then come big and strong work.

My 12th  finished, then I can't deside that what do you do?. Then brother was said that keep the language subject. So I throught that keep the Gujarati, English.
There were no instruction. Then I had to make a disision. I have keep the maine subject is English,But only I, my all friends was keep the other subject. So I confused but then taken disision.


Then my college start, but it was very sacry in city. I have gone to First time Bhavnagar city. I feel fear, sitting the English Classroom. Nothing can be learned English, so i feel fear and even of city.

In B.A. I don't about Literature. In gujarati learned so lot of literature. But I have participated in sport game, lot of enjoy  in that event. My college is finished, i don't  know.


Then I come in 'Department of English'. There were found lot of instruction all palace. And hetal also said that 'I am student of Literature. I talked about enything matter, she alwyas said....
" We are student of literature".

But our professor was very intelegent in Technology and his hobby. I have not complited his work and i always dull. In literature i have learned lot of.

My metaphor is Mountain. I have lot of  exprience. But I didn't  know half becouse Mountain knowing and enjoying come.

Thanks You.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock climbing mountaineering lecture book

Lecture : I. Rock Formation and Terminology II. Rock Climbing Technique III. Belly and Replying IV. Tracking and Camp Manners V. ...