Wednesday 31 October 2018

YOUTH Festival

28th Inter college Youth Festival 'Aeshvaryam Yuvamanthan' in Maharaja Krishanakumarshinji Bhavnagar University Hoisted By Takshshila Institute Of Science and  Commerce College....
My First Time Youth Festival,and So Many Different Experience Necessary is Cultural Activity in My Life, My First Experience is Very Enjoying. I am Not Participated  in Youth Festival ,Because I am Siting in odience  and Like.

We and Our Group is Lot's Of Enjoying.But Somewhat Work in to Study.I am not Interesting Cultural Activity Because Old Modern Time so many Different. I have Attend Two Days in this Youth Festival.I have Personally Observed Some Events In Youth Festival.
(1)Kalayatra
(2)Bhajan
(3)Mono Acting-Nirali
(4)Rangoli-Zankhana
(5)Mime
(6)ONE ACT PLAY"SIKKA NI TREEJI BAJU"   

(1) Mono Acting:-  
  •  
  • I have Seen One Mono Acting And It was very Nice and Performed By Nirali.
  • She Performed Role of Lady Hamker.
  • She Present Two Type of Role First is Comic and Second is Emotion.
  • Both the Role Performed very Well.
    (2)Mime:-
  • Mime is Performed By Dharma. Acting is very Wonderful.Mime Mostly Performed in Gruop but Dharma Performed Single. (3)Rangoli:-
  •  
  • So first Congratulation to Zankhana. She Got Third Rank in Rangoli Competition.She Explane About Digital World
  • (1)Whatsup
  • (2)blog
  • (3)Google
  • (4)Facebock
  • (5)You tube 


 (4)ONE ACT PLAY:-
  • I have Watched Only one Play.
  • Like One Act Play in Youth Festival.Our Department Was Performed very Well.
ONE ACT PLAY:- "SIKKA NI TREEJI BAJU".
  • Directed By Alpa Ponda.This Play is Played Role by Hema,Ravji,Alish,Abul,Dharma,Karan,Rushi and other Helper.In this Play Present orthodox Society Of our culture. I Observed in this Play Presents Life of "KINNER"and other Metter. Most of People Do not Like Third Gender Even Do not Like girl in this  Patriarchy Society.Theme:- Third gender Problem And Women Problem.
  • So I Like One Act Play "Sikka Ni Treeji Baju"And Very Well Performed All my Friend.
     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock climbing mountaineering lecture book

Lecture : I. Rock Formation and Terminology II. Rock Climbing Technique III. Belly and Replying IV. Tracking and Camp Manners V. ...