Monday 3 December 2018

Thinking Task::T.p.kailasam

Introduction:-
      Ans. My favorite teacher is my father. If I say about my father then he is not just my father, but he      plays many rolls simultaneously. He is first of all my best friend than teacher than father.

         When I was in my school I was facing some health issues. At that time I needed someone who could support and help me. Mostly I use to learn math and science subjects with him and my math was very weak so he had to teach me frequently the same thing, but he never gave up on me. He use to teach me as many times as I want without being angry. In every phase of my life he has always been with me and gave some golden rules to live life. Whenever I make mistake he never blames me but rather tells me that if you have done this instead of that then result would be something else. In life I have to take many important decisions and before taking any decision for once I always discuss with him. In the discussion he never says that you do that thing only, but he tells me the benefit and lost I would get in future and then leave's the decision on me. Most important thing he has taught me in life is before starting anything new make a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) so that I can figure and plane it out .
  We are all know that what is importance of teachers in our life's. A Teacher, who is always provide us many things of life,most important a teacher gave us better aducation for better life.A teacher make us strong,brave, sincere and also teach better skills.
        Education is process of learning, acquire knowledge, skill. Day after day education system becoming more stronger. In past education’s importance was not as much as today. Today education is one part of everyone’s life and it is necessary. Uneducated person has no  value in today’s society. Basic education is require for everyone to live in today’s society. If we move from past to present we can face many changes in the system of education.
   
  • I am sincere student but sometime I create wonderful comedy with my friends.


  •  l asking any questions in class at that time I feel confuse about my question is right or wrong .


  • I am regular student because l believe regularization is not only for students life but also everyone life principal .


  • I don't use mobile in lecture time .


  • I am always reading newspaper because I like to know new things and knowledge.


  • I try to able helpful for everyone.


  • I know as student what is my weak point  and strong point. Most of l avoid any arguments with my classmates because l don't like more argue. At reading time I like aloneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock climbing mountaineering lecture book

Lecture : I. Rock Formation and Terminology II. Rock Climbing Technique III. Belly and Replying IV. Tracking and Camp Manners V. ...