Monday 1 April 2019

Frankenstein:by merry shelly(pre-task)

         "Frankenstein"

Generally dream means a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. As we know that dream is a collection of images and ideas that occur involuntarily during certain periods of repose. 

         1. When did you have a dream?

Ans : I have a dream in  my Teenager.

            2. what did you see in your dream ?

Ans : I have seen in my dream many horrorible ,strange faces , I have seen only faces not full body of them. After seeing that kind of weird faces I feel so scared and suddenly I awake at night .and one more horror dream I saw that I feel insecure with water. I saw that I was surrounded by water and drowning in that. I can't come out from that .
   
              3. .Bas on your dream if you are asked                       treate something what type of                                 creation would be there?

Ans:- If i asked to create on my dream ugly faces, cruel voice.

       4.The creation will be ugly or beautiful?

Ans:- it is horrible and very ugly

       5. If ugly, why?  If you beautiful, why?
  • My answer is horror. So, it is horror because I saw a horrible dream and I want to create something which I saw in my dream.

6) What are your interpretations for the word 'Monster'?

  • According to my interpretations, 'Monster' is a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature


.

7) Have you ever visited such kind of places which has some connections with horror and terror?

  • Yes, once I visited such kind of place which has some connections with horror and terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock climbing mountaineering lecture book

Lecture : I. Rock Formation and Terminology II. Rock Climbing Technique III. Belly and Replying IV. Tracking and Camp Manners V. ...